Occupational Safety and Health Division
10-Hour General Industry
This course is designed to help employers understand OSH regulatory requirements and also ensure employers and employees understand the requirements necessary in providing an acceptable safety and health program for the workplace. This course will provide a basic overview of the General Industry Safety and Health Standards, 29 CFR 1910.
Target Audience: Company Owners, Project Managers, Supervisors, Safety and Health Managers and Employees.
For this class, you are required to bring the North Carolina Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the General Industry, 29 CFR 1910, (2017 edition or newer). To purchase this book from us, please call 919-707-7876 two weeks before the start of the class to ensure timely delivery.
All training is offered free of charge, except for the cost of the 29 CFR 1910 General Industry Standards.
If you have any questions about registration or you are unable to attend, please contact Dee Bryant at 919-707-7858.
2045 Enterprise Dr NE
Leland, NC 28451
Information Not to Miss:
- You must attend 100% of this course to receive credit.
- You will receive your certificate via email within 3-4, weeks after course completion.
- We only provide certificates to those who register and attend.
- Total course hours equal MESH credit earned.
- If you are not able to attend, please contact Dee Bryant at 919-707-7858 or e-mail email@example.com before the class begins.
- The information in our courses can be used to supplement your site specific training materials but is not to be considered a substitute for your organization's specific safety and health program or training materials.
- Photos may be taken during the course to use in NCDOL publications and PowerPoint presentations. If you prefer not to have your picture taken, please let the instructor know.